Our school is young, diverse and energetic; a magnet for creative, community-minded people. Through our mission we aspire to develop creative, thoughtful, socially conscious and engaged citizens and it is important to us that our community embodies the values we teach.
There are many ways for parents to become involved with the school community.
Our Community Forum will meet each term to support the various functions in the school. This forum will provide:
- A place for parent’s voices within the school community
- A space for us to educate, challenge and support ourselves as a community in the transforming work of Waldorf Education
- A community that welcomes and embraces not only new families but continues to work on including all parents throughout the years from Kindergarten through to class 12.
We will also ask each parents to give a minimum of (one day) a term to help with site maintenance, fundraising events or class trips.
This parental contribution:
- Helps us keep school fees as low as possible
- Gives you the chance to play an active part in supporting your child at the school
- Is an excellent way for you to meet people for us to build a strong community together.